Understanding the core qualities of a leader will give a strong foundation to support the development of the leadership skills needed for success for all business students and practising leaders.
What Is The Main Role Of A Leader?
A Clever Leader must:
- Be able to create a long-term goal or vision that inspires others.
- Be able to take calculated risks.
- Think ‘outside of the box and come up with new ideas.
- Be trustworthy and honest at all times.
- Take responsibility for their actions and the actions of others under their leadership.
- Be supportive. Recognize the contributions of others.
Watch Our Clever Video – Leadership Qualities
Previous in Series: What does A Clever Leader Do?
Next: Understanding Yourself