To be a great leader you must be aware of your impact on others and how to get people to carry out tasks willingly without threat or coercion. To achieve this you must be self-aware.
Being self-aware includes:
- Understanding your own values, principles, and assumptions
- Being able to learn from your experiences
- Being able to identify your strengths and limitations.
- The impact of your behaviour on your team
- How stress may affect your behaviour
- How your emotions and biases may affect your judgement and behaviour towards others
- How you impact others feelings, motivations and lives.
- Accept that the views of others may differ from your own
- Obtain, analyse and act on feedback from a variety of sources
- Ask the right questions
- Think systematically and logically
- Set targets and motivation focus on achieving the best.
Identifying your performance in the areas above will enable you to improve your effectiveness and efficiency and that of your team.
See Our Clever Video Here
Clever Video (External)
Leadership Values and how to build them.
Main Image: https://pixabay.com/users/geralt-9301/